Help us stay connected with you! The NWDSA sends out information via email, Facebook and good old-fashioned “snail mail”. While this website is a great spot for general information and resources, please help us keep you in the bigger loop by signing up to join our mailing list. The more information you are willing to share with us, the better we are able to target mailings to you as they relate to your family or profession. Please review the links below to find the form that best describes you!
Here is a sampling of what you can expect to receive:
- e-Newsletters, on an average of 2-4 times a month
- Stepping Up, our bi-annual printed newsletter covering community events and stories
- Invitations to socials, conferences, workshops, and special events
Choose the right eNewsletter for you
The Parent e-Newsletter is for parents, guardians, and/or primary caregivers of a child with a disability. We share educational and community events and opportunities specifically tailored for the parents and caregivers of children with disabilities who subscribe to this list.
The Ally e-Newsletter is for:
- Self-advocates with disabilities
- Friends of individuals with disabilities
- Extended family of individuals with disability
- Anyone who wants to keep up with the happenings at our organization!