Downloads & Printouts
If you find these materials useful, please consider making a contribution to NWDSA so we can continue to provide the community with important materials.
- NWDSA Brochure (PDF)
- Early Childhood Special Education: Investing in Dignity & Capacity Booklet (PDF)
- Research on Inclusive Education (PDF)
- Classroom Inclusion Tips (PDF)
- Prenatal Diagnosis of Down Syndrome: Attitudes and Communication (PDF)
Literature review by Abigail R. Coatney, Portland State University graduate, in collaboration with NWDSA, examining attitudes and communications from the medical community towards parents in regards to a prenatal diagnosis
PDF Copies of Power Point Presentations
- Beyond Accessibility: Universal Design for Learning (PDF)This PDF from the Portland Public School “Access & Inclusion” Power Point presentation, discussing the importance of making our education system more accessible and welcoming to children of all abilities.